Saturday, April 29, 2017

Love this❤❤

Z's attendance at school functions hasn't always been a priority.   Lol!  After a premature emotional response about his attendance at this year's homecoming,  I guess I've become a bit guarded about any event.  
I encouraged him to go to prom,  but he had planned to attend a concert in Columbia.  One day,  he came home and told me that he would be going with a sweet girl from his class (as friends).  OMG!  Sawheet!!  However,  then previous thoughts and emotions began to overwhelm me.   "What if she changes her mind?"   "What if she gets another date"?  I wasn't too worried about him because from past experience, he would just say,  "it's no big deal".  BUT IT IS A BIG DEAL TO ME!!      Sigh.   
The young lady in this picture is a gem!!  She is beautiful,  smart, honest,  and hooked my son up with a artsy place to go to rent a tux!!!  (Seriously,  I had offered to pay up to $200 for one,  and she recommended a place that he thought was cool!!!   Kudos and love to ES!!!
Tonight,  this picture was shared with me and I am posting it to my blog.    I'm beyond proud.  Today was a good day.  :^)